1. All those who have passed B.A/B.Sc. Degree Examination of the University of Kerala or any other University recognized by the University of Kerala as equivalent there to are eligible for admission.
2. Candidates should be physically fit and mentally sound. Deaf and dumb students are not eligible for B.Ed. Course.
Applicants should have secured minimum 50% marks in optional Science subjects and minimum 45% in other optional subjects.
3. The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the marks secured in the concerned subjects and the weight age in marks will be given for the various factors stipulated by the University of Kerala and by the management.
4. While applying for admission to more than one optional, separate application forms are to be used.
5. The applicants should be the resident of Kerala and should produce Nativity Certificate at the time of admission.
6. SC/ST students will have to produce Income and Community Certificate from competent authorities.
7. Applicant should submit attested copies of all certificates and mark lists along with their application.
8. Candidates who have taken their qualifying examination from outside Kerala University will have to produce an eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala.
9. Three copies of the passport size photographs are to be produced at the time of admission.
Filled in application in the prescribed form. Attested copies of Degree certificate, S.S.L.C. and all mark lists. Copies of Eligibility Certificate in the case of candidates from the other Universities and Nativity Certificate of Kerala. Community Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/OEC.